Rome, NY Sucks

But At Least We're Not Utica

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Winter of Our Discontent

Judging by the quick change of season this month, I imagine that winter will not be the breeze that it was last year. I remmeber that I shoveled all of 3 times, and any of those times I could have let the snow melt on its own. This year, I'm planning to get a snow thrower (although I call it a snowblower).

The thing ticking me off right now is the new Daylight Savings. Well, it's not that new. If Fall back is the "real" time and Sring forward is the invented time, why does the fake one last two months longer than the real one? It mostly means I start going to work in the dark next month, since by the time we Fall back, that hour won't give up any sunrise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home