Rome, NY Sucks

But At Least We're Not Utica

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

And Sometimes...

People on the internet can make a difference. CBS has had a change of heart on the decision to cancel "Jericho." Season 2 shapes up to be a scant 8 episodes airing sometime in 2008. This is the network's acid test to the power of organized online campaigns. Can a small group of highly motivated fans affect a show in a meaningful way? Sending a bunch of nuts is a good idea, but there had better be numbers when it comes time to watch. Either that, or the fans need to wage a massive purchasing campaign for advertisers' products.

1 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2007 7:45 AM, Blogger baloghblog said…

    you made my day. I am so glad I don't have to get left hanging on that show. I agree, people better start watching it.

    I always thought that it might be a good fit for sci-fi channel or something like that if it wasn't picked back up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home