Rome, NY Sucks

But At Least We're Not Utica

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes, I miss the ability to let loose with random thoughts on a semi-regular basis here. I also miss being motivated enough to expound on the half victory in the School District Election or the cowardice of a Democratic Party that hates the killing in Iraq but still plans to fund it for 3 more months. And don't get me started on CBS and Jericho.

I notice my profile pic has gone missing. I'll take that down until I find a new place to host it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At June 04, 2007 8:18 AM, Blogger Rebecca Mecomber said…

    Sorry about your picture-- such a lovely one, too! ;)

    Keep ranting. We need more ranters. It is also good to know what is happening in Rome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home