Rome, NY Sucks

But At Least We're Not Utica

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Oneida County Wage Database

I know none of you ever comment, and asking locals to do it is probably not going to work, so you can e-mail me with where you have worked at what the starting pay is. I want to publish a guide to jobs in the area and what they pay. The temp agencies like to spring the wage on you at the last second, and I think people should have some warning.

You can comment as well, if you want.

Give me:
Company
Job
Wage

I will put up a list with the company and wage. I just need the position to get an idea if it's a professional/non professional one. People outside the area can participate, but it will be an addendum. Feel free to leave out current jobs. I want to have jobs at big and small companies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home