Rome, NY Sucks

But At Least We're Not Utica

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Another one bites the dust

It turns out that this is the last open weekend for Gillette's Supermarket. Unlike the saps in the paper who complain about the Wal-Martization of America, I would like to point out that sales have been declining for some time now an most of those who complain have not seen the inside of the store in months if not years.

By way of introduction, I do not work at the store. If I were in retail, I might be able to find a job more easily. Ironically, the end of an era coinsides with the beginning of my blog. For about a year I tried to do this as a file on Yahoo's horrible website interface. I finally decided to get into the 'game' for real and use the free blogging software available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home